Sweet Blossom Brooch
Sweet Blossom Brooch is an original wearable design using midfire clay, underglazed and gloss glazed for shine and strength. This piece is lovingly handmade and hand painted with original designs by Kathy Gardiner using brush underglazes.
- Hand painted floral decorative design available in 3 vibrant colour ways.
- Slab hand built, carved and decorated by hand.
- Wearable art with an antique silver brooch back with roller catch on reverse.
- Measuring approx. 42mm (length), 40mm (width), 3mm (thickness)
- Weighs approx. 9g
- No two pieces are the same.
Designed to be worn, this floral design is big adds the perfect amount of colour pop. Adorn to your favourite outfit, jacket, scarf, bag or hat for an instant colour infusion to your wardrobe.
Every piece in this collection is individually handmade, shaped, cut and hand initialled by the artist. No two pieces are exactly the same! Each piece differs slightly in size, shape and detailing. Actual colours may differ from image on the screen. Please allow for minor imperfections; these do not effect the piece in anyway but only adds to the pieces originality and uniqueness!
Handmade in Brisbane, Australia