Each Disco Daisy Dish is hand-built using midfire clay, underglazed and gloss glazed for shine and strength. Each bowl is lovingly handmade and hand painted with original designs by Kathy Gardiner using brush underglazes.
- Hand built and shaped pinch pot with decorative design. Featuring a vibrant pastel stripe colour palette, white daisy inner and blue exterior.
- Measuring approx. 100mm (diameter) 30mm (height)
- Weighs approx. 154g
- This is truly a unique gift for yourself or a loved one.
- This is a multipurpose piece and perfect for storing trinkets, jewellery or serving condiments, sauces, dips, nuts, olives and nibbles.
- This vessel is water tight and is food safe.
This retro design is inspired by free love, disco tunes and those sweet 70s vibes. The vibrant and deep pastel colour palette is sure to stand out in your home or on your entertaining table.
Every piece in this collection is individually handmade, shaped, cut and stamped by the artist. No two pieces are exactly the same! Each piece differs slightly in size, shape and detailing. Actual colours may differ from image on the screen. Please allow for minor imperfections; these do not effect the piece in anyway but only adds to the vessel's originality and uniqueness!
Handmade in Brisbane, Australia