Abstract Floral Pin is a revised take on the original wearable brooch design. This piece is crafted using midfire clay, underglazed and gloss glazed for shine and strength. Each pin is lovingly handmade and hand painted with original designs by Kathy Gardiner using brush underglazes and features handpainted gold lustred finishing to add a special touch to this wearable design.
- Hand painted floral decorative design with colourful segments on a bluegum stem. Featuring gold lustre inner bud.
- Slab hand built, cut, shaped and decorated by hand.
- Wearable art with a silver squeeze pin on reverse.
- Measuring approx. 46mm (length), 30mm (width), 3mm (thickness)
- Weighs approx. 11g
- Left leaf and right leaf options available.
- No two pieces are the same.
Each pin has undergone three (3) firings to achieve the gold lustre finish.
Designed to be worn, this floral design is big enough to make a fashion statement. Adorn to your favourite outfit, jacket, scarf, bag or hat for an instant colour infusion to your wardrobe.
Every piece in this collection is individually handmade, shaped, cut and hand initialled by the artist. Each pin has undergone three (3) firings to achieve the gold lustre finish. No two pieces are exactly the same! Each piece differs slightly in size, shape and detailing. Actual colours may differ from image on the screen. Please allow for minor imperfections; these do not effect the piece in anyway but only adds to the pieces originality and uniqueness!
Handmade in Brisbane, Australia