These unique ceramic Easter inspired ornaments are made using midfire clay, underglazed and gloss glazed for shine and strength. Each ornament is hand decorated with gold lustre feature and are lovingly handmade, and hand painted with original designs by Kathy Gardiner. Hang as a decoration or add to your table setting as a decorative feature.
- Oval in shape and featuring multiple floral pinwheel design in two colour way designs of pink and aqua.
- Pink background features floral pinwheel colours of blue, dark blue, teal and purple with gold lustre inner feature.
- Aqua background features floral pinwheel colours of blush, blue, yellow and red with gold lustre inner feature.
- Measuring approx. 70mm (length), 50mm (width), 5mm (thickness)
- Weight approx. 36g
- Ornament comes with silver/gold intwined ribbon for hanging.
- Each piece has undergone three (3) firings to achieve the final design. For this reason and due to the gold lustre feature, these ornaments are uniquely higher priced.
Limited to 4 pieces in this design, this is truly a unique gift for yourself or a loved one.
Every piece in this collection is individually handmade, shaped, cut and stamped by the artist. No two pieces are exactly the same! Each piece differs slightly in size, shape and detailing. Actual colours may differ from image on the screen. Please allow for minor imperfections; these do not effect the piece in anyway but only adds to the ornament's originality and uniqueness!
Handmade in Brisbane, Australia