Open Your Heart Earrings
Open Your Heart Earrings are an original wearable design using midfire clay, underglazed and gloss glazed for shine and strength. This studded set is hand decorated with gold lustre feature and lovingly handmade and hand painted with original designs by Kathy Gardiner.
- Channelling '80s vibes' this heart shaped design with contrasting black and white stripes are offset by a centrally featured red heart outlined by gold lustre.
- Slab hand built, carved and decorated by hand.
- Wearable art with surgical stainless steel studded fittings on reverse with silicone disc backs (stainless steel) for securing and support.
- Measuring approx. 30mm (length), 37mm (width), 3mm (thickness)
- Weighs approx. 3g each (earring)
- No two pieces are the same.
- Each piece has undergone three (3) firings to achieve the final design. For this reason and due to the gold lustre feature, these earring sets are uniquely higher priced.
For the 80s lovers among us, the Open Your Heart set of earrings are lush and poppy. Offset that minimal wardrobe with an instant retro vibe. Studded with additional fitting support, yet light-weight enough so your lobes won't be screaming murderous obscenities at you. Designed to be worn at an angle. These cuties are for the bad-ass babes that dig the pop/punk crossover era of 'cool'! Get ready for the swooning to commence. You're welcome!
Every piece in this collection is individually handmade, shaped, cut and hand initialled by the artist. No two pieces are exactly the same! Each piece differs slightly in size, shape and detailing. Actual colours may differ from image on the screen. Please allow for minor imperfections; these do not effect the piece in anyway but only adds to the pieces originality and uniqueness!
Handmade in Brisbane, Australia