Spooky Spidey Brooch is an original wearable design using midfire clay, underglazed and gloss glazed for shine and strength. This piece features handpainted gold lustred finishing. Bring a little bling to your wardrobe this spooky season! This piece is lovingly handmade and hand painted with original designs by Kathy Gardiner using brush underglazes.
- Hand painted spider design with colourful striped detailing, featuring gold lustre eye details. Web design is hand drawn using underglaze pencils.
- Slab hand built, carved and decorated by hand.
- Wearable art with an antique silver brooch back with roller catch on reverse.
- Measuring approx. 67mm (length), 67mm (width), 3mm
- Weighs approx. 30g
- This is a statement piece - larger in size and designed to be a focal feature of your wardrobe.
- No two pieces are the same.
Designed to be worn, this fun yet spooky design is big enough to make a fashion statement for those wishing to get into the festivities of the spooky season or who just love the creepy crawlies among us. This piece has undergone three (3) firings to achieve the gold lustre finish. Adorn to your favourite outfit, jacket, scarf, bag or hat for an instant colour infusion to your wardrobe. Boo-haha Brooch is also available to complement all the season's spooky vibes!
Every piece in this collection is individually handmade, shaped, cut and hand initialled by the artist. No two pieces are exactly the same! Each piece differs slightly in size, shape and detailing. Actual colours may differ from image on the screen. Please allow for minor imperfections; these do not effect the piece in anyway but only adds to the pieces originality and uniqueness!
Handmade in Brisbane, Australia